Thousands of accidents happen each year at home. Knowing how to perform safety inspections and repairs yourself can save you time, money and possibly your life!
In this presentation David Snavely, owner of Wall 2 Wall Property Inspections and a 7-year veteran firefighter, covers tips on:
- Fire extinguishers – the different types and how to properly use each one.
- Smoke detectors – the various models, how to perform maintenance and the best locations to place them in your home.
- Carbon monoxide monitors – how they work and where they should be located.
- Emergency exit routes – how to come up with a plan and how often to practice.
- Natural Gas safety – where your gas shut-off valve is and how to operate it.
- And much more!
For more tips and advice, visit our resources page, or schedule an appointment with one of our inspectors by calling (888) 991-9255.