At Wall 2 Wall Property Inspections, we’re proud to offer specialized evaluations that supplement our home inspections and commercial inspections with even more details. These assessments provide full disclosure on the following issues: (1) mold, (2) lead, (3) home efficiency, (4) termites, and (5) radon.
Mold Inspections, Lead Assessments, and More
Worried about mold? Wondering how to increase energy efficiency? Our Certified Master Inspectors® have the resources to help with these issues and more:
- Mold testing: Frequent exposure to mold can have serious health ramifications. If you suspect a problem at home or in the office, schedule a mold inspection with our certified professionals.
- Lead testing: According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 535,000 children have elevated levels of lead in their blood that could jeopardize their health. Make sure your family isn’t part of that statistic by setting up a lead paint test.
- Infrared Inspections: A thermal imaging inspection is an effective way to reveal hidden water damage, electrical problems, and insulation defects. It also exposes windows, doors, or other indoor components that inhibit energy efficiency.
- Termite Inspections: If you suspect termites or other pests on your property, the professionals at Wall 2 Wall are here to help. We provide termite inspections to help you protect your investment and put your mind at ease.
- Radon Testing: Radon is an invisible, orderless, and poisonous gas that exists in some homes and businesses. With a simple radon test, Wall 2 Wall can determine if your family is at risk due to elevated radon levels.
Contact the Specialty Inspection Experts!
Certifications and Standards
At Wall 2 Wall, we meet and exceed the Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics of InterNACHI®. While our trade is property assessments, our goal is complete customer satisfaction. We have the most satisfied customers in Santa Clara County, San Mateo County, and the surrounding areas. However, don’t take our word for it. Read our customer reviews.